Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A little beginning.....

I love telling the tales of our family's stories.  Whether the other person wants me to keep talking or not.  I've been told that I'm good at telling stories.  But I don't think that's it.  I think it's that I've just got great material to work with.

So, after some consideration, I've decided to create a "new" blog.  One that is only for family stories.  I've tried to write this crap down.  I've tried to keep a journal.  And I s..k (ok, stink) at it.

But I "blog" well.  I used to be a secretary, and I'm very comfortable at a "typewriter" keyboard.  I'm not so comfortable at actual writing.

I'm going to give my family members a task:  Please write down our family stories.  I don't care what they are (well, I'll care if I have to edit them--if you know what I mean).  The future generations need to know what Grandma Elsie and Ada were like.  What made Grandpa Joe laugh.  What Grandpa Ed was like.  Are you getting the idea?

You can either e-mail me with your stories or message me through Facebook.  And then we'll include your memories/stories here--A blog that I hope our great, great grandchildren will find and discover someday.   And they'll have to face the kooks they come from.




No comments:

Post a Comment